Monday, May 18, 2009

last night event


Yesterday, my friend and sister in Christ, Adrienne hosted a fellowship for a few of her friends to get together and encourage each other in Christ. We also did a goal collage for the next 6 -12 months of our lives. I really enjoyed it because we all want to hold each other accountable for our goals and help each other to reach our desired request. I love each one of those ladies for their openess and prayed for all of them last night.


I am just so amazed at how God continues to be so faithful towards me even when I am faithless. Jesus has always showed me that I am here and available to listen, answer and receive me at all time. I am just so thankful unto him.


God you are so Amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! LAst night was great!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete