Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's 1:29am


I don't know what I am still doing up and what I am about to write about. I really could be doing homework, but I thought randomness writing was in order. So its been 4 months with having my locs and I just keep trying to find ways to style them. My good friend, Jen told me that I can't really get styles until almost a year, but me being a rebel always tries to see if I am the exception to the rule. hahahaha. So I decided to put hard rollers in my head with the hope that my hair will curl up tomorrow. If it doesn't than maybe Jen was right about waiting a little longer. (hmmmm) I guess we will see in the morning. I am really loving my locs and just look forward to the transition stages. If you have locs you should follow this lady on loc rocker. her site is awesome and very informative. Well I just yawned so I guess that means I should go force myself to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a long day and Lord willing I will be more active on my blog.. cya . Oh I will try to upload a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment